|Structure (for Chain)
|GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment
|Short Pitch Chain
How do you calculate the required length of a bush chain?
The length of a bush chain is determined by the distance between the sprockets or pulleys it needs to span. To calculate the required length, you can follow these steps:
1. Measure the distance between the centers of the sprockets or pulleys where the bush chain will be installed. This is known as the “center distance.”
2. Determine the number of chain links required. The number of links depends on the pitch of the bush chain, which is the distance between adjacent pins. The pitch is typically specified by the chain manufacturer.
3. Divide the center distance by the pitch of the chain to calculate the number of chain links needed. Round up to the nearest whole number to ensure proper engagement of the chain with the sprockets.
4. Multiply the number of chain links by the pitch to obtain the actual length of the chain required.
Keep in mind that the calculated chain length is a starting point and may need to be adjusted during installation. It is recommended to provide some additional slack in the chain to accommodate any tensioning or adjustment requirements.
It’s important to refer to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines for the specific bush chain you are using, as different chain types and designs may have variations in calculating the required length.
How do you troubleshoot common issues with bush chains?
Troubleshooting common issues with bush chains involves identifying the problem and taking appropriate corrective actions. Here are some common issues and their troubleshooting steps:
1. Chain Misalignment: If the bush chain is misaligned, it can cause excessive wear, noise, and premature failure. To troubleshoot this issue, check the alignment of the sprockets and adjust them as necessary. Ensure that the chain runs smoothly and evenly on the sprockets without any binding or skipping.
2. Chain Binding: If the chain becomes stuck or binds during operation, it may be due to improper lubrication, debris accumulation, or worn-out components. Start by cleaning the chain and sprockets to remove any debris or contaminants. Lubricate the chain with the recommended lubricant to reduce friction. If the issue persists, inspect the chain for signs of wear and replace any worn-out components.
3. Excessive Chain Wear: Excessive chain wear can lead to elongation, reduced performance, and increased risk of failure. To troubleshoot this issue, measure the chain’s length and compare it to the manufacturer’s specifications. If the chain has elongated beyond the acceptable limits, it needs to be replaced. Additionally, inspect the chain for signs of pin and bushing wear, plate wear, or sprocket wear. Replace any worn components as necessary.
4. Insufficient Lubrication: Inadequate lubrication can result in increased friction, wear, and premature failure of the bush chain. If the chain appears dry or there are signs of insufficient lubrication, apply the appropriate lubricant to the chain according to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Ensure that the lubricant reaches all the critical components of the chain, including the pins, bushings, and rollers.
5. Chain Breakage: Chain breakage can occur due to excessive loads, sudden impacts, or worn-out components. To troubleshoot this issue, inspect the chain for any signs of damaged or broken links. Identify the cause of the breakage, such as overload or impact, and address it accordingly. Replace the broken chain links with a new chain segment and ensure proper installation.
6. Excessive Noise and Vibration: Unusual noise and vibration during chain operation can indicate underlying issues. Inspect the chain for signs of misalignment, worn-out components, or inadequate tension. Address the specific cause by adjusting the alignment, replacing worn parts, or adjusting the tension to reduce noise and vibration.
It’s important to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for troubleshooting specific issues with bush chains. Regular inspection, proper lubrication, and timely maintenance can help prevent common issues and ensure the reliable and efficient operation of the bush chain.
What are the different types of bush chains available?
There are several types of bush chains available, each designed to meet specific application requirements. Here are some common types:
1. Standard Bush Chains: These chains have a simple construction with bushings and rollers. They are commonly used in general industrial applications that require moderate load capacity and speed.
2. Heavy-Duty Bush Chains: These chains are designed for applications that involve high loads, such as heavy machinery or equipment. They have a robust construction with thicker plates and larger diameter bushings to withstand the increased demands.
3. Extended Pitch Bush Chains: These chains have a larger pitch than standard chains, providing more space between each link. They are often used in applications that require conveying large or irregularly shaped objects, such as in material handling or packaging industries.
4. Double-Pitch Bush Chains: These chains have double the pitch of standard chains, allowing for longer spans between sprockets. They are commonly used in applications that require longer conveying distances or lower-speed operation.
5. Stainless Steel Bush Chains: These chains are made from stainless steel material, offering excellent corrosion resistance. They are suitable for applications in corrosive environments or industries with strict hygiene requirements, such as food processing or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
6. Self-Lubricating Bush Chains: These chains incorporate special materials or coatings that provide self-lubrication properties. They eliminate the need for external lubrication and reduce maintenance requirements. Self-lubricating bush chains are ideal for applications where regular lubrication is challenging or impractical.
7. Specialty Bush Chains: There are also specialty bush chains available for specific applications. These may include high-temperature chains, flame-resistant chains, or chains with specialized coatings for specific industries or environments.
When selecting a bush chain, consider the specific requirements of your application, such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and maintenance needs. Consult with a supplier or engineer to determine the most suitable type of bush chain for your application.
editor by CX 2023-08-09