41HF1/40HF3/08BHF8/10BH/10BHF1 Simplex Roller Chains Bush Chains
We have many OEM chain factory customer from Europe and our stainless steel chains quality is similar to the A quality in the world
We are professional supplier of chains
1.Bicycle chains: 408,410,415
2.Motorcycle chains: 04C, 25H, 06C, T3, 270H,415H, 420, 420L, 425, 428, 428H, 520,
3.ASA roller chains: 35, 40, 41, 50, 60, 60H, 80, 80H, 100, 120, 140, 160, 200, 240
4.Chain (British standard): 05-B, 06-B, 08-B, 10-B, 12-B, 16-B, 20-B, 24-B, 28-B,
32-B, 40-B (Catalog)
5.Large pitch chain: 100, 100H, 120, 120H, 140, 140H, 160, 160H, 180, 200, 240
6.Extend-pitch precision roller chain: 208A, 208B, 210A, 210B, 212A, 212B, 216A,
7.Roller chains for beer buntline conveyor: CK-70S,CK-100S,CK-100SA,CK-100SC,CK-133XA,
CK-140X, CK-140XA,CK-150X,CK-150S,CK-154X,CK-155X,CK-155XA,CK-160X,CK-160XA,CK-160XB,CK-160XC,CK-165X,CK-165XA, CK-169, CK-180X,CK-180XA,CK-200S,CW-102,CW-127
8.Implement roller chain for conveyors: 81X, 81XH,81XHH,CA550,CA555,CA620
9.Multi strand sizes available; up to 5 strand, for select size standard attachment available
10.Chains from 04b~16b are with spring clip, other are riveted; cottered design
is available for size 80 to 240
11.Stainless steel chain and nickel plated chains is available; special design also available
(i.e., oven conveyor) and we can produce as per material your requests, usually stainless steel chains material is SS304, if you need SS316 or SS316L etc. it is available too
HangZhou CZPT Industry Co., Ltd. is a specialized supplier of a full range of chains, sprockets, gears, gear racks, v belt pulley, timing pulley, V-belts, couplings, machined parts and so on.
Due to our CZPT in offering best service to our clients, understanding of your needs and overriding sense of responsibility toward filling ordering requirements, we have obtained the trust of buyers worldwide. Having accumulated precious experience in cooperating with foreign customers, our products are selling well in the American, European, South American and Asian markets.Our products are manufactured by modern computerized machinery and equipment. Meanwhile, our products are manufactured according to high quality standards, and complying with the international advanced standard criteria.
With many years’ experience in this line, we will be trusted by our advantages in competitive price, one-time delivery, prompt response, on-hand engineering support and good after-sales services.
Additionally, all our production procedures are in compliance with ISO9001 standards. We also can design and make non-standard products to meet customers’ special requirements. Quality and credit are the bases that make a corporation alive. We will provide best services and high quality products with all sincerity. If you need any information or samples, please contact us and you will have our soon reply.
Packaging & Shipping
|Conveyer Equipment, Motorcycle, Agricultural Machinery
|Cranked Link Chain
What are the factors to consider when selecting a bush chain material?
When selecting a bush chain material, several factors should be considered to ensure optimal performance and longevity in specific applications. These factors include:
1. Load capacity: The material should have sufficient strength and hardness to withstand the expected load without deformation or failure. Higher load capacities typically require materials with greater tensile strength and wear resistance.
2. Wear resistance: The material should have good wear resistance to withstand the friction and abrasive forces experienced during chain operation. This is particularly important in applications where the chain may come into contact with harsh or abrasive environments.
3. Corrosion resistance: Depending on the operating environment, the chain material should exhibit resistance to corrosion caused by moisture, chemicals, or other corrosive substances. Corrosion-resistant materials, such as stainless steel or certain alloys, are commonly used in applications where exposure to corrosive elements is expected.
4. Temperature resistance: The material should be capable of withstanding the temperature range experienced in the application. High-temperature applications may require materials with heat-resistant properties to prevent deformation or loss of strength.
5. Fatigue strength: The material should have good fatigue strength to withstand repeated stress cycles without experiencing fatigue failure. This is particularly important in applications where the chain undergoes frequent start-stop or reversing movements.
6. Compatibility with lubrication: The chain material should be compatible with the lubricant used in the application. Some materials may require specific lubrication types or may be self-lubricating, while others may have limitations regarding lubrication compatibility.
7. Cost-effectiveness: Consideration should also be given to the cost-effectiveness of the material. Balancing performance requirements with cost considerations is crucial to ensure the best value for the specific application.
By carefully evaluating these factors and considering the specific requirements of the application, the most suitable material for the bush chain can be selected. Common materials used for bush chains include carbon steel, stainless steel, heat-treated alloys, and specialty polymers.
What are the design considerations for a bush chain system?
When designing a bush chain system, several key considerations should be taken into account to ensure its reliable and efficient operation. These design considerations include:
1. Load capacity: Evaluate the expected loads that the bush chain system will need to handle. Consider the weight, size, and type of materials or products being conveyed or transmitted. Select a bush chain with a suitable load capacity to ensure it can withstand the required loads.
2. Speed and acceleration: Determine the desired operating speed and acceleration of the bush chain system. This will influence the selection of chain pitch, material, and lubrication requirements. Higher speeds may require additional considerations such as reduced friction or increased precision.
3. Environmental conditions: Evaluate the operating environment for the bush chain system. Consider factors such as temperature, humidity, dust, chemicals, and presence of corrosive or abrasive substances. Select a bush chain material and coating that can withstand the environmental conditions and resist corrosion or wear.
4. Space limitations: Assess the available space for the installation of the bush chain system. Consider the dimensions and layout of the equipment, conveyor, or transmission system. Ensure that there is sufficient clearance for the chain’s movement and that the system can be properly tensioned and aligned.
5. Alignment and tensioning: Proper tensioning and alignment are critical for the smooth operation of a bush chain system. Design the system to include tensioners, idler sprockets, or adjustable mounting options to facilitate easy tensioning and alignment adjustments.
6. Lubrication and maintenance: Determine the lubrication requirements of the bush chain system. Consider the frequency and method of lubrication, as well as any accessibility constraints for maintenance. Select a lubrication method that suits the application, such as manual lubrication, automatic lubrication systems, or self-lubricating bush chains.
7. Safety considerations: Ensure that the bush chain system is designed with appropriate safety measures. Incorporate guards, covers, or enclosures where necessary to prevent accidental contact with moving parts. Consider emergency stop systems and safety interlocks for the protection of personnel and equipment.
By carefully considering these design factors, a bush chain system can be optimized for performance, reliability, and longevity in a specific application or industry.
What are the main components of a bush chain?
A bush chain consists of several key components that work together to enable efficient power transmission. The main components of a bush chain include:
1. Bushings: Bushings are cylindrical components with a hollow bore that fit into the chain links. They provide a low-friction interface between the chain pins and the link plates, allowing smooth rotation and reducing wear.
2. Pins: Pins are cylindrical metal rods that connect the inner plates and outer plates of the chain links. They pass through the bushings and provide the rotational movement of the chain. The pins are hardened and precisely machined to withstand the loads and provide durability.
3. Link Plates: Link plates are flat metal plates that are connected by the pins. They form the main structure of the chain and transmit the tensile forces. The link plates are typically made of high-strength steel and are designed to withstand the applied loads.
4. Rollers: Some bush chains feature rollers that are located between the link plates and the bushings. These rollers allow smoother engagement with sprockets or other mating components, reducing friction and enhancing the chain’s performance. Rollers also help to maintain proper chain tension.
5. Retaining Clips or Rivets: Retaining clips or rivets are used to secure the pins in place and prevent them from rotating within the link plates. They ensure the integrity of the chain assembly and maintain the proper alignment of the components.
6. Lubrication: Lubrication is crucial for the proper functioning and longevity of a bush chain. It helps to reduce friction, minimize wear, and prevent corrosion. Lubrication can be applied through various methods, such as oil bath, oil drip, or periodic lubrication.
These components work together to provide reliable power transmission in bush chain systems. The precise design and construction of each component contribute to the overall strength, durability, and efficiency of the chain.
editor by CX 2023-09-05